2302 Legacy Dual Console
UNRIVALED IN QUALITY. PERFORMANCE. VERSATILITY.
The 2302 LDC – Legacy Dual Console is the newest addition to the Legacy line of family friendly deep Vee boats. This specially designed boat is feature filled and combines the best of both worlds — deck boat pleasure boating combined with an offshore deep Vee hull fishing boat.
CLICK FOR DETAILS | DOWNLOAD / PRINT (PDF)
|Length||22' 3" / 6.78 M|
|Beam||102" / 2.59 M|
|Maximum HP||250 HP / 186 kW|
|Transom Height||25" / 0.64 M|
|Draft (Approx.)||16" / 0.41 M|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Deadrise at Entry||42°|
|Approximate Weight||2980 lbs / 1352 KG|
|*Fuel Capacity||85 Gal / 322 L|
|Aft Livewell||30 Gal / 114 L|
|Stern Fish Box||42 Gal / 159 L|
|Port/Starboard Bow Storage Boxes||27 Gal 102 L|
|Persons/Total Weight||10 / 2000 lbs / 907 KG|
|Max Weight Capacity||3000 lbs / 1361 KG|
Note: Draft and bridge clearance may change depending on motor selection, amount of fuel, and gear added. *The usable fuel capacity will be affected by factors such as EPA-required fuel system components, temperature, and boat loading which may reduce the usable fuel capacity by 10%.
Some photos may include optional features.
- Wood-Free Construction
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- RTM Fiberglass Lids
- Teleflex SeaStar® Pro Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt
- Teleflex Extreme or Yamaha Control Cables
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Hinged Bow Seating w/Storage Boxes - 27 Gal./Side
- Aft Insulated Fish Box w/Overboard Drain - 42 Gal.
- Raw Water High Pressure Wash Down
- Freshwater Transom Shower - 9 Gal.
- Syntec Vinyl w/ Nano-Block Stain Protection
- Transhield® Shipping Wrap
- Chrome 3D NauticStar Logo
- Brass Thru-Hull High Speed Aerator Pickup
- Aft Recirculation Pump - 500 GPH w/ Timer
- Aerator Pump - 800 GPH w/ Timer
- LED Livewell Light
- Stainless Steel Latches
- Recessed Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Stainless Steel Thru Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders – 13
- Stainless Steel Gunnel Rod Holders - 2
- Stainless Steel Pull-Up Cleats - 6
- Brass Shut Off Ball Valves
- Stainless Steel 3-Step Ladder - Aft Starboard
- Brass Splashwell and Aft Fish Box Drains
- Stainless Steel Floor Drains
- Adjustable Captain's Seat w/ Flip-Up Bolster & Dual Armrests
- Panoramic Walk-Thru Windshield w/ Folding Doors
- Custom Stainless Steel Wheel w/ Power Knob
- Helm Station with Area for Up To 9" Electronics
- Passenger Side USB Port
- Helm Kick Panel w/ SeaDek® Foot Pad
- Horn w/ Grill
- 12 Volt Acc. Plug
- Infinity® Stereo w/ Bluetooth & 4-Speakers
- LED Navigation and 4 Courtesy Lights
- Fresh Water Pressurized Sink in Galley - 9 Gal.
- Enclosed Head w/ LED Lighting
- 25 Quart Igloo® Cooler
- Ski / Rod Locker w/ Shock & Slam Latch
- Plush Bow Seating w/Optional Bow Filler
- Flip-flop Passenger Seat w/Flip-up Leg Support
- Plush 3-Across Aft Seating w/ Overboard Draining Oversized
- Insulated Fish Box and Battery Storage (in Starboard Seat)
- Walk-thru Transom Door (Starboard Backrest)
- SeaDek® on Aft Ladder Landing
- Flush Mounted Speaker/Cupholders in Cockpit
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Lighted Pushbutton Switch Panel w/Circuit Breaker Protection
- Battery Shut Off Switch
- Deutsch® Electrical Connectors
- Yamaha 6YC Digital Gauge
- Auto Bilge Pump – 750 GPH
- Bilge Pump – 800 GPH
- Control Box Pre-Rig (Includes 6YC Gauge)
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Simrad® Go5 5" Touchscreen Fishfinder/ Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- Simrad® Go7 7" Touchscreen Fishfinder/ Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- Simrad® Go9 9" Touchscreen Fishfinder/ Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- Saratoga Weave Snap-In Flooring
- Tonneau and Cockpit Cover
- Color Match Bimini w/Quick Release Hardware (Not Available in Sea Foam or Titanium)
- Lenco® Trim Tabs w/ Standard Switch
- Lenco® Trim Tabs w/ LED Indicator Switch
- Portable Toilet
- Bow Filler Cushion
- Side-mount Table w/Bow and Stern Mounts
- Ski Tow Pylon
- Dual Battery Switch Exchange
- Underwater Light Kit
Yamaha Outboard Performance Bulletins provide in-depth performance information on the NauticStar boat and engine combinations listed below. Click on the links below to download a PDF of the Performance Bulletins.
Notice to Consumer: The information and data contained in this Performance Bulletin is approximate and subject to many different factors and variables. It is provided as a guideline only and should not be relied upon as representative of actual performance. Your boat’s performance may be different than the information contained in this Performance Bulletin due to various factors, including your boat’s actual weight, wind and water conditions, temperature, humidity, elevation, bottom paint, boat options affecting wind/water drag and/or boat weight, and operator ability. Please confirm the specifications and performance data on your specific boat/engine combination with your dealer prior to purchase. Please also keep in mind that the data contained in this Performance Bulletin may or may not have been performed using Yamaha PowerMatched components. Yamaha reserves the right to change the specifications and performance data of this Performance Bulletin or engine without notice. This document contains many of Yamaha’s valuable trademarks. It may also contain trademarks belonging to other companies. Any references to other companies or their products are for identification purposes only, and are not intended to be an endorsement.
Comfortable Bow SeatingThe bow features two-tone “doeskin and Caribbean cream” upholstery with durable Syntec vinyl with Nano-Block Stain Protection. It is shown with the optional bow filler cushion.
Helm StationThe helm dashboard has a Infinity PRV250 stereo, lighted push-button switch panel, area for up to 9" electronics, SeaDek footrest pad, recessed speaker and drink holders, leather-touch shifter pad, and captain's seat with flip-up bolster and dual armrests.
Galley with Sink and CoolerThe galley has a pressurized freshwater sink, Corian top, stainless steel drink holders, and 25 Qt. recessed Igloo cooler.
3-Across Passenger Seating3-across seating in the aft cockpit. The starboard seat has battery storage, the other 2 seats conceal the 42 Gal. insulated fish box with overboard drain. Also shown is the optional side-mount acrylic table which can be mounted in the bow or the aft cockpit.
Aft LivewellThe aft livewell is port side and has brass, thru-hull high speed aerator pickups, rear recirc pump (500 GPH w/Timer), aerator pump (800 GPH w/Timer) and LED lighted interior.
|Length: 18' 7"||Length: 20' 3"||Length: 20' 3"||Length: 22' 3"||Length: 22' 3"||Length: 22' 3"||Length: 25' 0"||Length: 25' 0"||Length: 28' 4"|
|Beam: 96"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 102"||Beam: 116"|
|VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE|
Factory Installed with Yamaha Performance
All Yamaha four strokes exceed Federal EPA 2006 emission requirements. The 50hp and up have earned a California C.A.R.B three-star rating.