UNRIVALED IN QUALITY. PERFORMANCE. FISHABILITY.
Inshore or offshore the new, NauticStar 265 XTS is a beast of a bay boat and the largest in the Extreme Tournament Series family of boats. It is the culmination of years of innovation and advanced engineering, with a collection of all the latest bells and whistles. It evolved from customer feedback for the ultimate fishing vessel. With its large forward and aft decks, ample rod storage, 43 gallon bow fish box, 3 livewell/baitwells, 35 Qt YETI cooler, and plenty of tackle storage, the 265 is an amazing fishing platform. Not only is it ergonomically correct and down right comfortable, the newly designed leaning post features Llebroc seating with flip-up bolsters and armrests; a 21 gallon baitwell with transparent lid; lighted push button switch panel; and conveniently located freshwater washdown.
Saltwater or freshwater, Red Fish or Snapper, it doesn’t matter–the NauticBay 265XTS will get you to the fish quick featuring the STAR Performance System.
CLICK FOR DETAILS | DOWNLOAD / PRINT (PDF)
|Length||26' 2" / 7.98 M|
|Beam||9' / 2.74 M|
|Max Horse Power||350 HP / 261 kW|
|Transom Height||25" / 0.64 M|
|Approximate Draft||16" / 0.41 M|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Deadrise at Entry||40°|
|Approximate Boat Weight||4200 lb / 1905 KG|
|*Fuel Capacity||74 Gal / 280 L|
|In-Console Livewell/Baitwell||13 Gal / 49 L|
|Forward Storage Hatch||100 Qt / 10 L|
|Aft Port Storage Hatch||137 Qt / 130 L|
|Leaning Post Baitwell||21 Gal / 79 L|
|Freshwater Washdown||9 Gal / 34 L|
|Aft Livewell||42 Gal / 159 L|
|Bow Fish Box||43 Gal / 163 L|
|Persons/Total Weight||10 / 1800 lb / 816 KG|
|Max Weight Capacity||2800 lb / 1270 KG|
Note: Draft may change depending on motor selection, amount of fuel, and gear added. *The usable fuel capacity will be affected by factors such as EPA-required fuel system components, temperature, and boat loading which may reduce the usable fuel capacity by 10%.
Some photos may include optional features.
FEATURING THE STAR PERFORMANCE SYSTEM
- S hallow water draft for skinny water fishing
- T ournament ready with 2 tournament livewells and rod storage up to 28 rods
- A cceleration due to the planing pods and air assist chine
- R ide utilizing the sharp entry Vee hull forward
- Wood Free Construction
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- 35 Quart YETI® Cooler
- Air Assist Chine
- Aft Planing Pods
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- One-piece Molded Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- RTM Fiberglass Lids
- Hull Side Color
- Teleflex SeaStar Pro Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt
- Atlas® 6” Hydraulic Jack Plate
- Lenco® Trim Tabs w/LED Indicators
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Port & Starboard Locking Rod Lockers – 10 Rods
- Insulated Fish Box Forward w/ Overboard Drain
- Starboard & Center Aft Tackle Storage w/10 Small Plano Tackle Boxes
- Aft Jump Seats w/ SS Locking Hinges & Storage -- 3
- Aft Port Cast Net/Bucket Storage
- Transhield® Shipping Wrap
- High Speed Aerator Pickups
- Power Assist Steering
- Chrome Raised Letter NauticStarTM Logo
- Stainless Steel Latches
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Stainless Steel Thru Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders – 6
- Stainless Steel Gunnel Rod Holders – 4
- Horizontal Gunnel Rod Holders – 3 Ea./Side
- Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleats – 6
- Polished Stainless Steel Seat Base – 1 (Bow) 2 (Aft)
- Brass Splashwell Drains
- Brass Shut Off Ball Valves
- Stainless Steel Floor Drains
- New Colsole w/Gelcoat Finished Head Interior and Integrated D-Channel Powdercoated Hard Top
- Removable T-Top Integrated Windshield
- Custom Stainless Steel Wheel w/ Power Knob
- In-Console Livewell/Baitwell w/Aerator and Recirc - 13 gallon
- Acrylic Head Console Door
- Infinity® PRV350 Bluetooth Stereo w/4 JBL® Marine Speakers
- Horn w/ Stainless Steel Grill
- 12 Volt Acc. Plug
- Raw Water High Pressure Wash Down
- Rubrail Integrated LED Navigation Lights
- LED Courtesy Lights -- 6
- Newly designed leaning post w/ ergonomically correct Llebroc® seating with flip-up bolsters, folding arm rests, larger baitwell w/ lid, switch panel, and conveniently located fresh water washdownt
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Lighted Stainless Steel Pushbutton Switches w/ Matching Lighted Stainless Steel Acrylic Gauge Panel
- Dual Battery Shut Off Switch
- Deutsch® Electrical Connectors
- Yamaha® 6YC Digital Gauges
- Auto Bilge Pump – 1100 GPH
- 6-Gauge Trolling Motor Harness
- Aft Recirculation Pumps - 500 GPH w/ Timer and Max Air System
- Aerator Pumps - 800 GPH w/ Timer
- LED Livewell Light
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Suggested Stainless Steel Prop for F350NCC Yamaha 6AW-45974-20-00 Saltwaster Series XL. Diameter: 15 1/2 x 19. NOTE: Another prop pitch may be required for different load weights, water conditions, and other variables that affect performance.
- Simrad® Go7 7" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter
- Simrad® Go9 9" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter
- Dual Simrad® NSS9 EVO3 9" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter
- Simrad® NSS12 EVO3 12" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter
- Dual Simrad® NSS12 EVO3 12" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/B60 20° transducer
- Blackout Dash Package w/ Dual Simrad® NSS9's
- Blackout Dash Package w/ Dual Simrad® NSS12's
- Blackout Dash Package w/(single) Simrad® NSS12
- Minn Kota® RT80 - 80 lbs Thrust 24V Hand Control
- Dual Pro Charger PRO2
- Fuel Water Separator
- Fishing Seat w/ Pedestal
- Bike Seat and Pro Pole
- Acrylic Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Dual Battery Switch Exchange
- Blue LED Courtesy Light Kit
- Underwater Light Kit
- Pump Out Livewell
- Power-Pole® 8' Pro II White w/ Jack Plate
- Power-Pole® Blade 10' White w/ Jack Plate
Yamaha Outboard Performance Bulletins provide in-depth performance information on the NauticStar boat and engine combinations listed below. Click on the links below to download a PDF of the Performance Bulletins.
- 265XTS with F350XCC with YAMAHA Saltwater Series XL Prop
- 265XTS with F300XCA with YAMAHA Saltwater Series II Prop
Notice to Consumer: The information and data contained in this Performance Bulletin is approximate and subject to many different factors and variables. It is provided as a guideline only and should not be relied upon as representative of actual performance. Your boat’s performance may be different than the information contained in this Performance Bulletin due to various factors, including your boat’s actual weight, wind and water conditions, temperature, humidity, elevation, bottom paint, boat options affecting wind/water drag and/or boat weight, and operator ability. Please confirm the specifications and performance data on your specific boat/engine combination with your dealer prior to purchase. Please also keep in mind that the data contained in this Performance Bulletin may or may not have been performed using Yamaha PowerMatched components. Yamaha reserves the right to change the specifications and performance data of this Performance Bulletin or engine without notice. This document contains many of Yamaha’s valuable trademarks. It may also contain trademarks belonging to other companies. Any references to other companies or their products are for identification purposes only, and are not intended to be an endorsement.
Helm StationThe helm station features a large dash with area for 2 - 12" displays, custom stainless steel wheel with power knob, Infinity PRV350 stereo, lighted stainless steel pushbutton switch panel, stainless steel drink holders, SeaDek® top with flush mount compass, and Yamaha® 6YC digital gauges. Shown with the optional Blackout Package and 2 SIMRAD® 12" touchscreen displays.
Ample Fishing Deck StorageThe forward fishing deck is equipped with a variety of storage compartments for efficient use of space. 2 rod lockers with organizers for 10 rods, 43 gallon insulated fish box, 100 Qt. storage hatch in the step-up, and anchor locker. There is a 13 gallon livewell in the console seat.
Lighted Stainless Steel Pushbutton SwitchesThe black acrylic switch panel has lighted, pushbutton switches with circuit breaker protection.
Aft Fishing PlatformThe aft fishing deck features 3-across jump seats, a starboard hatch with 35 Qt. YETI cooler, 42 gal. livewell in center hatch, and 137 Qt. storage hatch port side. The starboard and center jump seats have Plano tackle storage below the flip-up seats while the port side jump seat has a cast net/bucket storage compartment. There are also 2 fishing seat bases provided.
Functional Leaning PostThe newly designed leaning post has a 21 gallon baitwell, tackle storage drawers, switch panel, conveniently located freshwater washdown, battery storage compartment, and rocket-launcher rod holders.
3-Across Jump Seats and HatchesThe aft fishing deck features 3-across jump seats with hatches for YETI cooler, storage and livewell.
|Length: 18' 2”||Length: 19’ 3"||Length: 21’ 0”||Length: 21’ 2”||Length: 22' 2”||Length: 22’ 6”||Length: 24’ 6”||Length: 24’ 6”||Length: 26’ 2”||Length: 20’ 9”||Length: 22’ 9”|
|Beam: 92”||Beam: 92”||Beam: 92”||Beam: 98”||Beam: 102”||Beam: 102”||Beam: 102”||Beam: 102”||Beam: 108”||Beam: 102”||Beam: 102”|
|VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE||VISIT PAGE|
Factory Installed with Yamaha Performance
All Yamaha four strokes exceed Federal EPA 2006 emission requirements. The 50hp and up have earned a California C.A.R.B three-star rating.