UNRIVALED IN QUALITY. PERFORMANCE. COMFORT.
A new generation of deck style boat is here. Beautiful styling and innovative design the 203 DC merges deck boat style open interior with the ride and drive of a Vee Hull runabout. Some of the comfort and reliability features include seating for 6 adults in the cockpit and 4 in the bow, 11 drink holders, 8 storage compartments, a self bailing cockpit, wood free construction and NauticStar’s STAR Performance System. Enjoy the 203DC with your family for generations to come.
CLICK FOR DETAILS | DOWNLOAD / PRINT (PDF)
|Length||20' 4" / 6.20 M|
|Beam||102" / 2.59 M|
with SeaStar Steering
|150 HP / 112 kW|
|Transom Height||20" / 0.51 M|
|Approximate Draft||10" / 0.25 M|
|Deadrise at Transom||11°|
|Deadrise at Entry||34°|
|Approximate Weight||2175 lb / 987 KG|
|*Fuel Capacity||46 Gal / 174 L|
|Front Cooler (Livewell Option)||22 Gal / 83 L|
|Persons/Total Weight||10 / 1450 lb / 658 KG|
|Max Weight Capacity||1554 lb / 705 KG|
Note: Draft may change depending on motor selection, amount of fuel, and gear added. *The usable fuel capacity will be affected by factors such as EPA-required fuel system components, temperature, and boat loading which may reduce the usable fuel capacity by 10%.
Some photos may include optional features.
FEATURING THE STAR PERFORMANCE SYSTEM
- S hallow water draft for ease of beaching and shallow water fishing
- T ournament ready with 2 tournament livewells and rod storage up to 28 rods
- A cceleration due to the planing pods and air assist chine
- R ide utilizing the sharp entry Vee hull forward
- Wood-Free Construction
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- Hull Color
- No Feed Back Steering
- Teleflex Extreme or Yamaha Control Cables
- Fuel Water Separator (Standard on Yamaha motors)
- Control Box Pre-Rig (standard on all boat/motor packages)
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Transhield® Shipping Wrap
- Chrome 3D NauticStar Logo
- Stainless Steel Gunnel Rails
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleats - 4
- Forward & Aft Boarding Ladders
- Ski Tower Bar
- Color Match Sunbrella® Bimini Top w/ Ball & SS Socket Hardware (Not available in Sea Foam or Titanium)
- Walk-Thru Windshield
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders – 9 (11 total)
- Horn w/ Stainless Steel Grill
- 25 Qt. Igloo Cooler
- Infinity® Stereo w/ Bluetooth, Preset Capability & 4 Speakers
- LED Navigation and Courtesy Lights
- LED Docking Lights
- Ski Locker w/ Shock & Slam Latch
- Trash Receptacle
- Galley w/ Sink & Acrylic Countertop
- Hinged Bow & Cockpit Seating w/ Storage
- Acrylic Side-Mount Table
- U-Shaped Cockpit w/ Leather-Touch Upholstery
- Syntec Vinyl w/ Nano-Block Stain Protection
- Captain's Seat w/ Flip-Up Bolster
- Padded Foot Rest w/ NauticStar Logo
- Automotive Style Fused Circuit Protection Panel
- Battery Tray
- Deutsch® Electrical Connectors
- Auto Bilge Pump - 750 GPH
- Control Box Pre-Rig
- Changing Room Enclosure Upgrade
- Portable Toilet
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Aluminum Prop Up to 150 HP
- Fuel Water Separator
- Lowrance® Hook 4 Fishfinder
- SIMRAD® Go5 5" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/Shoot thru transducer
- BayStar® Pro Hydraulic Steering for 150 HP (Included)
- BayStar® Pro Hydraulic Steering Exchange
- Deck Fishing Seat w/ Pedestal & Base
- 4x8 Seat Base (Bow Only)
- 12V Trolling Motor Harness
- Minn Kota® Edge 55 lbs Thrust 12V - 45” Foot Control
- Bow Filler Kit
- Saratoga Weave Snap-In Flooring
- Tonneau and Cockpit Cover
- Fishing Package: (Includes: 1 Fishing Seat, Trolling Motor Harness, Aerated Livewell and 1 Battery Tray)
- Trolling Motor Quick Disconnect RTA-19
- Sportdeck Plumbed Livewell Single Battery Switch
- Dual Battery Switch
- Freshwater Transom Shower w/Pressurized Galley
- Fresh Water System - 9 Gal.
- Hull Accent Color - Upcharge
Yamaha Outboard Performance Bulletins provide in-depth performance information on the NauticStar boat and engine combinations listed below. Click on the links below to download a PDF of the Performance Bulletins.
Notice to Consumer: The information and data contained in this Performance Bulletin is approximate and subject to many different factors and variables. It is provided as a guideline only and should not be relied upon as representative of actual performance. Your boat’s performance may be different than the information contained in this Performance Bulletin due to various factors, including your boat’s actual weight, wind and water conditions, temperature, humidity, elevation, bottom paint, boat options affecting wind/water drag and/or boat weight, and operator ability. Please confirm the specifications and performance data on your specific boat/engine combination with your dealer prior to purchase. Please also keep in mind that the data contained in this Performance Bulletin may or may not have been performed using Yamaha PowerMatched components. Yamaha reserves the right to change the specifications and performance data of this Performance Bulletin or engine without notice. This document contains many of Yamaha’s valuable trademarks. It may also contain trademarks belonging to other companies. Any references to other companies or their products are for identification purposes only, and are not intended to be an endorsement.
- New style LED courtesy lights
- Efficient roller catch on ski locker lid
- New style 316 stainless steel latches
- Reinforced trolling motor mounting area
Comfortable CockpitThe cockpit area features comfortable "leather-touch" upholstery lounge seating, a galley with sink (9 gal.) and acrylic countertop, and an easy access 25 qt. Igloo® cooler.
Spacious Bow SeatingSpacious bow seating with "leather-touch" upholstery throughout. There are 9 stainless steel cup holders on the deck as well as 2 recessed cup holders below the shifter.
Stereo SystemInfinity® stereo system with Bluetooth, preset capability, and 4 marine grade JBL speakers.
Air Assist ChineThe air assist chine and planing pods releases the water helping it to accelerate and makes it quicker to plane and lift higher.
Factory Installed with Yamaha Performance
All Yamaha four strokes exceed Federal EPA 2006 emission requirements. The 50hp and up have earned a California C.A.R.B three-star rating.