UNRIVALED IN QUALITY. PERFORMANCE. VERSATILITY.
- New style LED courtesy lights
- Efficient roller catch on ski locker lid
- New style 316 stainless steel latches
- Reinforced trolling motor mounting area
A serious fishing machine in the morning and a versatile water sports boat later in the afternoon, the 211 Angler is the right boat for you. The 211 with NauticStar’s STAR Performance System is loaded with fishability features including, gunnel rod holders, a 27 gallon aerated release well, a 13 gallon aerated baitwell, cast net storage and fore and aft casting decks. Flip-up 3-across seating, a standard Bimini top and leather touch upholstery adds to the comfort. You can even option in the large console with head compartment to make it that much more comfortable for a day on the water.
CLICK FOR DETAILS | DOWNLOAD / PRINT (PDF)
|Length||20' 9" / 6.32 M|
|Beam||102" / 2.59 M|
|Max Horse Power||150 HP / 112 kW|
|Transom Height||25" / 0.64 M|
|Approximate Draft||11" / 0.28 M|
|Deadrise at Transom||12°|
|Deadrise at Entry||36°|
|Approximate Weight||2100 lb / 953 KG|
|*Fuel Capacity||58 Gal / 220 L|
|In-Console Livewell/Baitwell||13 Gal / 49 L|
|Aft Livewell||27 Gal / 102 L|
|Persons/Weight||10/ 1450 lb / 658 KG|
|Max Weight Capacity||2280 lb / 1034 KG|
Note: Draft may change depending on motor selection, amount of fuel, and gear added. *The usable fuel capacity will be affected by factors such as EPA-required fuel system components, temperature, and boat loading which may reduce the usable fuel capacity by 10%.
Some photos may include optional features.
FEATURING THE STAR PERFORMANCE SYSTEM
- S hallow water draft for ease of beaching and shallow water fishing
- T ournament ready with 2 tournament livewells and rod storage up to 28 rods
- A cceleration due to the planing pods and air assist chine
- R ide utilizing the sharp entry Vee hull forward
- Wood-Free Construction
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- RTM Fiberglass Lids
- Hull Side Color
- No Feed Back Steering
- Teleflex Extreme or Yamaha Control Cables
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Port & Starboard Bow Storage
- Insulated Bow Cooler - 15 Gal.
- Aft Livewell – 27 Gal.
- Console Baitwell – 20 Gal.
- Cast Net Storage in Port Side Jump Seat
- Transhield® Shipping Wrap
- Stainless Steel Latches
- Stainless Steel Jump Seat Grab Rails
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders - 8
- Stainless Steel Gunnel Rod Holders – 2
- Horizontal Gunnel Rod Holders –2 Ea./Side
- Stainless Steel Cleats - 4
- Brass Splashwell Drains
- Acrylic Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Color Match Sunbrella® Bimini Top w/ Ball & SS Socket Hardware (Not available in Sea Foam or Titanium)
- Stainless Steel Fold Down Grab Rail
- Removable Windshield
- Custom Stainless Steel Wheel w/ Finger Grips
- Infinity® Stereo w/ Bluetooth, Preset Capability & 4 Speakers
- Black Acrylic Gauge Panel
- In-Console Livewell/Baitwell - 13 Gal.
- Removable Windshield
- Horn w/ Stainless Steel Grill
- 12 Volt Acc. Plug
- Pull Out – 1 ½” Standpipe Overflow/Drain
- LED Navigation and Courtesy Lights
- 3 Aft Jump Seats w/ SS Locking Hinge & Storage
- Two-tone Syntec Vinyl “Doeskin & Caribbean Cream” Bow Seating w/ Nano Block Stain Protection
- Standard Leaning Post w/ Cushion and 94 Qt. Igloo® Cooler
- Console Mounted Back and Bottom Forward Seating
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Stainless Steel Toggle Switches w/ Matching Acrylic Gauge Panel
- Battery Tray
- Deutsch® Electrical Connectors
- Speedometer, Tachometer, and Fuel Gauges
- Auto Bilge Pump – 750 GPH
- 2-Aerator Pumps – 800 GPH
- Control Box Pre-Rig
- Livewell Recirc Kit
- Head Console Upgrade w/ Step-down Head (**Must upgrade seating to #1070 (Includes Compass, SS Drink Holders, and Footrest))
- Head Console Rail
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Aluminum Prop Up to 150 HP
- BayStar Pro Hydraulic Steering for 150 HP (Included)
- BayStar Pro Hydraulic Steering Exchange
- SIMRAD® Go5 5" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/Shoot thru transducer
- SIMRAD® Go7 7" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/Shoot thru transducer
- Trolling Motor Quick Disconnect RTA-19
- Minn Kota® RT70 - 70 lbs Thrust
- 24V Hand Control
- Minn Kota® RT80 - 80 lbs Thrust
- 24V Hand Control
- 3" Elevated Locking Back SST Flip-Flop Seat Exchange
- 4 1/2" Elevated Locking Back SST Flip-Flop Seat
- Upgrade for Head Option**
- Flip-Out Bow Backrest
- Deluxe High Back Leaning Post w/o Rod Holders or Cooler
3-Across Aft JumpseatsThe aft jump seats feature battery storage under the starboard seat, cast net / bucket storage under the portside and 27-gallon aerated release well under the center seat. The rear seating easily converts to a fishing deck by simply folding the jump seats down.
Acrylic Swim PlatformThe 211 Angler is equipped with an acrylic swim platform with fold-down stainless steel ladder, a SeaDek® pad and hand rails.
Optional Sun DeckThe optional bow table/cushion converts to a sun deck in the down position or a table in the up position.
Infinity Stereo SystemThe 211 Angler is standardly equipped with an Infinity® stereo system with Bluetooth, preset capability, and 4 waterproof JBL speakers.
Factory Installed with Yamaha Performance
All Yamaha four strokes exceed Federal EPA 2006 emission requirements. The 50hp and up have earned a California C.A.R.B three-star rating.